Sunday, April 5

Longest Hiatus Everrr???



I once posted on this blog for a steady... week or so back in September.
That was fun.

Times since then have gotten funner - in fact this blog could've been crazy interesting!
I've been meaning to start up again and putting it off but I've got real motivation now - more than before.

My best friend is getting married in 2 months! I'm the MOH and our dress fitting is in 3 weeks!
I am content with my body for the most part, but I do want to tone up a little bit and just be comfortable... not to mention I'm moving to the beach in a month! I know - awesome right?

I have TONS of pictures of food saved now as I procrastinated getting back to this blog. I'm not completely thrilled with the camera I have right now, so bear with me for a little bit until I replace it!


***HELP!***
When I look at my posts, I don't see any places where one could click to leave a comment. Is it just me? Or is there something special I need to turn on? I already have Reader Comments, Allow checked...? Any help is appreciated - email me at getrealryane@gmail.com

Regular posting commences TOMORROW!

I included some photos I've taken... apparently I'm really good at remembering the breakfast photos and so-so with lunch, spotty with snacks and rarely do dinner shots... It'll be a fun challenge for sure!

No comments: