Wednesday, April 8

Mmmm Some Favorites

The rest of my Tuesday ended up a bit differently than I had planned!

I got caught up in a project and then realized it had been 3 hours and I was hungry! So I put off the gym trip a little longer and had a mini lunch. I loooove turkey meat, especially sandwich style! There was nothing to this but some turkey on a light whole wheat english muffin, but it was toasted and delish. Plus an orange, and you can never go wrong with those!



After some quality time with an elliptical and stairmaster at the gym, I stopped by whole foods for a couple items aaaand some hot bar. I went to a location that I don't go to very often, but have had amazing hot bar experiences at. Yesterday's was a little disappointing. There were a crazy amount of roasted veggie medleys, but only one tofu option and nothing indian. I was a little bummed. I have fallen in love with this soba noodle dish that's been very present lately, so not a complete loss - also the fun groceries I got!

I kept my portions pretty small still with this as I thought the evening's plan was my usual Tuesday night activity: trivia night with friends. I usually have a beer or two and they have these amazing sweet potato fries with a curry dipping sauce. Oooh yes. So I wanted to save room!


Whole lotta random things happened and plans changed. I had put together an awesome cookie dough to sit over night. My intention for these cookies is for this bakery position I'm longing for... no details yet, still very in the works!
But, helloooo Mr. Oven! He would not light and I needed these babies baked! I grabbed all my materials and headed to my friend Serene's house. She surprised me with a lovely wine, cheese and cracker spread. She's so cute.







We joked we were getting our antioxidant dance on with the red wine and 60% percent cacao dark chocolate chips. Those huge mounds of cookie dough became large, thin and chewy pieces of heaven. Oh snap!
And obviously I am still having trouble with formatting. I tried to get ahead of myself and now don't feel like going back and fixing it.
Too bad I can't figure out comments either!
Ahhh.
Oh well, yesterday resulted in very yummy food plus quality girl time! We watch The House Bunny later on... silly, definitely but it had some really funny moments - esp with a wine buzz going on!

No comments: