First I woke up and had a banana with some Naturally More PB (so nutty, I'm in love!). I turned on my computer to read some blogs while I drank water and digested for a bit before my run. Of course the internet is down, and not just in a "reset the connection" way. It was flashing the "forbidden" message it does when my roommate is late on paying the cable. I thought she ran out of here really fast in the morning... ugh. We're moving in May, separately. Nice girl but maaajorly flighty! She lived here first so everything's in her name and I just pay her half of what anything is, so I'm pissed because I paid her for everything and she has yet to turn around and do the same.
So much for trying to become a regular blogger!
I played with my itunes and made a new running playlist - and then it began to pour. It was already gray out but this was in intense. I was already planning on going to the gym later on in the evening to meet a friend for some strength training and wasn't going to head there twice in one day (I recently joined Planet Fitness, which I love but is about 20 minutes away from me. However, when I move, there will be one only 5 minutes away!)
I pulled out my yoga mat and did some poses/stretching/abs/push ups with a Friends DVD on (no cable = no Ellen!).
Showered and prepped myself for a day at the doctors. Nothing crazy but I ended up being there forever!
I had this yummy, toasty wrap before I left.
I make these pretty much everyday. Today was the first time I tried throwing it on the panini grill - great for melting the cheese but didn't love the wilty spinach effect... or next time I'll make sure to add more spinach.
Multi grain flat out with garlic lovers hummus, turkey, mexican cheddar, spinach and carrot shreds.
Aaaand my glucosamine chondroitin tabs - bad knees, baby!
I had planned on rewarding myself with Whole Foods hotbar after my hours at the Doctor's office but by then it was 5, still pouring and getting grayer and I was south of boston at rush hour and I live north of boston. I started getting emotional as well when I found out how much all my tests/prescriptions were going to end up costing.
Starving when I got home, I threw some sweet potato fries (McCains - not great for you, but not terrible either), asparagus and chicken in the oven. While those cooked I poured myself some shiraz!
I was starrrrving like I said and what I thought was enough asparagus to have leftovers for lunch too all wound up on my plate. The emotional eater in me loved the SP fries.
I threw half that chicken breast on an english muffin with some avocado and shredded mozz. Ohhh it was tasty.
I decided I wasn't in the mood to go to the gym and my friend suggested coming over for a movie instead. At his house, his parents offered me some cheesecake which I could not deny. Oh, it was heavenly with a raspberry layer. You'd lick the screen if I had a picture of it!
Woke up this morning and the internet was back on.
Plus some cranberry pomegranate green tea!
I'm off to the gym soon and then I most likely see a hummus wrap in my future. Obsessed!
Just realized it's TUESDAY. I like tuesdays because that's when all the new music comes out. I love playing on iTunes sampling (and buying) fun songs.

No comments:
Post a Comment