So I had a steady run, a longer hiatus and now I'm back!
Actually I've literally been working my ass off. I set a goal 3 weeks ago to lose 5 lbs by the end of the month and I am there - just in time for my dress fitting on Sunday for my friend's wedding. I still plan on losing some more, but mostly by toning up (Helloooo, strapless dress!)
So my eating habits were pretty routine and on the boring side. Think yogurt/shredded wheat/berry mixtures for breakfast, Turkey/Hummus wraps for lunch and crazy salads for dinner! Holler.
But I want to keep this up and really do want to be more involved with this blogging community. Especially after the mention of the summit! I'd love to be able to attend and already "know" everybody besides the few who I've met and understand that I'm a LURKER hahaha and not a regular commenter or blogger.
Posting will still be haphazard as I'm in the process of moving and my apt I'm leaving does not have a working oven (hence the move and wrap/salad meals!) If I had planned better I could have attempted the Raw diet without missing hot food since it's not an option anyways... haha.
Anyways, I'm excited. I love keeping up with all you bloggin' ladies. Now if only I could figure out how to work this damn thing!
- Ryane
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment