Anyways - the past couple days -
Dinner on wednesday night... totally did that thing where I forgot to put the memory card back in the camera and I'm not sure where the actual cord to connect with is, I just upload by inserting the card into the laptop... but here is a shot of the leftovers.
Totally in the mood for mac n cheese! It's the blue box which I hadn't made in... forever, but I saw this wheat kind and decided to give it a try. I also added frozen peas and cooked up some chicken sausages as well. My actual dinner portion had a heck of a lot more peas in it.
Breakfast on September 11th.... still a weird thing to say. Hard to believe it's been 7 years. Even harder to believe that only 7 years ago I was still in high school...
Same as yesterday! 1/4 portion of oatmeal with vanilla chobaniiiii and strawberries. Much better than with the Oikos so worth the extra 15 minute drive for my chobanis!
Josie Grossie. Sideways, this is actually a slimming shot of her, ha.
Boring - same lunch, switched up a bit! Hey, gator!
And my yogurt concoction for my snack/s. Another reason I love the Chobani - the containers! I like the lids, they are much more portable and easily reused. I had to crack the other one open to add to this. So it's like one cup yogurt, 1/4 cup oats, 5 strawberries and the other half of this morning's banana!
Dinner on Thursday night was the rest of my yogurt parfait from my snack and the rest of the tikka masala. Sigh, then I went out with my friend and drank too much. Bought ice cream and ate too much. Ah well. I will survive.
Friday morning:Need to buy oatmeal! No biggie, I was in the mood for an egg sandwich anyways. I toyed with adding a laughing cow because I wanted cheese on it and that was all I had beside bleu crumbles... but I actually hate that combo so this is cheeseless. SO yummy and totally hit the spot. My roommate made coffee and I've had 2.5 cups... uhhhh.
Oh this was 2 eggwhites and one whole egg with a big bunch of spinach.
Left over mac n cheese, there's a chicken sausage underneath.
And an almond butter and jelly sandwich (Raspberry champagne peach!) that will probably by my mid morning snack...
I'm bringing one of my vanilla rockstar coffee drinkies for later, I definitely do not need more caffeine right now!
Ugh. Hangover+eggs+coffee=unhappy tummy. Today's going to be sweeeeeeeeet.

No comments:
Post a Comment