Tuesday, September 9

Rainy day off!

So I have a less than regular work schedule.
I have saturday and tuesday off, and my hours are 11:30-8 pretty much. The times I eat my meals then is usually a couple hours later than others. Before summer, when I was a little... healthier than I am now, my routine worked out to be a decent break fast in the AM, Lunch was divided into 2-3 mini meals graved over the period of the day but would've been a large lunch if combined, and then a small-medium dinner around 9-10 pm.
I'm trying to get back into that but it's a little harder now that I have more friends living nearby then I had and I have a difficult time turning invitations down! Oh well. You're only young once!

Anyways, so it's Tuesday and thus, a day off.
My big plans for today were to glom and read in bed for awhile (before working last week, I had been a traveling fool so hadn't really been home doing nothing in a long time!), go to the gym and then head to the northshore to the mall, buy my friend a birthday present and then meet up with friends at a chinese restaurant to celebrate.
The rainy morning made my morning lay in with a new book pretty enjoyable but it killed my motivation to go the gym, especially when it started to pour.
Tomorrow morning definitely...

It was a nice, cool morning so I decided to make some oats - it's been a couple months!

I made two servings with half a banana while cooking, and cut up the rest over my single portion for this morning and saved the rest for breaky tomorrow.

Since I'm not at work, I tried to go for a typical lunch schedule and put together a large spinach salad with half a large tomato and Annie'e Goddess Dressing. I like this but in sparse amounts. I'm more of an oil & vinegar girl and even then - the teeniest of splashes is all I need.
I also reheated the last bleu cheeseburger patty.
Then I realized I had never put the memory card back in the camera after uploading the past pictures.... so there you go. I'm learning! I'm excited for everything to become habitual.

Suddenly got the urge to do some pilates... so I'm going to pop in a dvd, shower and then off to do some damage - I mean, shopping!

No comments: