I just wrote about how much I want to try making my own pizza dough, and thus make crazy pizzas.
Enter instant inspiration. I had to pick my jaw up off the floor.
Project Foodblog Pizzarama!!!!
I don't even know where to start!!!!
PIZZA ICE CREAM?!
Thanksgiving Pizza... holy moly
Brie, Bacon, Balsamic Fig...
WTF.
Vacation that I leave on tomorrow, I do love the thought of you and I can't wait to have the chance to finish packing and jettison to the tropics... but I can't wait to get home, carb it up and basically make a new kind of pizza every night.
I will.
It'll be a goal.
Okay. At least one new kind of pizza a week.
You heard it here first!
PS. WHAT what I thinking when I bought a 5 lb. bag of mixed greens ($3.99!!) at the grocery store on Saturday! I'm going to turn green after consuming salad for breakfast, lunch and dinner and perhaps will become greek as I've eaten 32 OUNCES of greek yogurt in 2 days (in between the salads). Oh so fortunate that I'm no lactard. And don't worry, these were crazy awesome doctored-up salads topped with crazy leftovers and alternating with poached eggs. Nom.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Hi Ryane,
Thanks for the info. I hope it's all fixed now. If you didn't say something I would have never found it.
Laura
Post a Comment